Address and contact details
Address: 3 Whitehouse Road, Titahi Bay, Porirua 5022
Phone: (04) 236 8171
Fees and enrolments
Accepting new patients? http://www.compasshealth.org.nz/PracticesandFees/WellingtonPractices.aspx
The surgery is on a flat site just off the main road. There are a number of angle parks on the road outside the surgery and an off street car-park with six car-parks provided by the surgery. None of the car-parks are designated for Mobility Parking Permit holders.
Access from the car park to reception
- Access from the car-park to the front door would is via a 5 cm step up from the car-park to the footpath leading to the front entrance. There is a similar size step at the front door
- The front doors are not electronic and cannot be opened easily by a wheelchair user. The entrance is complicated by the narrowness of the lobby, the angle at which the exterior doors open, and a second set of interior doors
- Off-street car park
- Easy access for people with limited ambulatory ability
- Clear signage
- Wheelchair accessible reception counter
- Barrier-free corridors and doorways.