Address and contact details
Address: Level 1, 50 The Terrace (via 44 the Terrace), CBD, Wellington 6011
Phone: (04) 472 5723
Fees and enrolments
Accepting new patients? http://www.compasshealth.org.nz/PracticesandFees/WellingtonPractices.aspx
The surgery is located towards the Parliament end of the Terrace. There is no parking provided by the surgery and the nearest public Mobility Park is near the junction with Bolton Street.
Access from the car park to reception
- There are two entrances that patient could use to enter this building.
- The street frontage entrance has electronic doors but then has steps leading down to the lift foyer.
- The other entrance is via an access way between 40 and 44 the Terrace. The door from this entrance is electronic and opens automatically.
- Once inside there is level access to the lifts.
- Clear signage.
- Wheelchair access toilets.
- Barrier-free corridors and doorways.