Address and contact details
Address: 42 Upland Road, Kelburn, Wellington
Phone: (04) 475 9801
Fees and enrolments
Accepting new patients? http://www.compasshealth.org.nz/PracticesandFees/WellingtonPractices.aspx
This surgery is located between the Kelburn shops and Glasgow Street which leads down to Victoria University . It is located in an old building on the Botanical Garden side of the road.
Off street parking is provided by the surgery at the rear of the building. None of these car parks are designated for Mobility Parking Permit holders.
Access from the car park to reception
- Access from the car park back to the footpath and along the path to the door of the surgery is sealed and flat
- The door of the surgery is an old glass and wooden frame door with a lever action door handle
- The door sill of 15cm does not have a threshold ramp or handrails
- Off-street car park
- Easy access for people with limited ambulatory ability
- Wheelchair accessible reception counter
- Wheelchair access toilets
- Barrier-free corridors and doorways
The surgery has a set of steps with a fixed handrail to assist patients to get on to the examination bed.