Address and contact details
Address: 116 Owen Street, Newtown, Wellington
Phone: (04) 389 0800
This Health Centre is located in a converted home in a residential area on the part of Owen Street running from Constable Street towards the zoo. There is off street parking for patients down the driveway and at the rear of the centre. This requires a walk back up to street level. For less mobile patients there is one parking space at the front of the Centre. It is not designated for Mobility Parking Permit holders.
Access from the car park to reception
- There is flat sealed access from the car-park space at the front of the building to the front door
- The door is an old wooden door with a wooden doorsill of approximately 5 cm in height
- There is no threshold ramp
- The door could be difficult to open for wheel chair users
- Off-street car park
- Clear signage
- Wheelchair accessible reception counter
- Wheelchair access toilets with no handrails
- Barrier-free corridors and doorways.