Address and contact details
Address: 49 Hinau Street, Linden, Wellington
Phone: 04 232 8376
Fees and enrolments
Accepting new patients? http://www.compasshealth.org.nz/PracticesandFees/WellingtonPractices.aspx
The surgery is located off Linden Ave on the east side of the railway lines.
The site has associated off street car parks immediately adjacent and to the rear of the surgery but it is difficult to determine if this is patient parking or parking associated with the neighbouring businesses. Access from this car-parking area is steep and would be totally unsuitable for a wheelchair.
Access from the car park to reception
- Wheelchair users and patients with restricted mobility would have to park on the street and use the driveway cutting to access the footpath
- Access to the surgery could then be gained via the public footpath to a level ramp leading to the surgery doors
- There is a door-sill of 5cm at the end of the ramp
- There is a handrail on this ramp
- The front doors are not electronic but can be opened by a wheelchair user
- Off-street car park
- Easy access for people with limited ambulatory ability
- Clear signage
- Wheelchair accessible reception counter
- Wheelchair access toilets
- Barrier-free corridors and doorways.