Address and contact details
Address: 4 Taurima Street, Hataitai, Wellington 6021
Phone: (04) 386 1379 Fax: (04) 386 1445
Website: Hataitai Village Surgery
Fees and enrolments
Accepting new patients? http://www.compasshealth.org.nz/PracticesandFees/WellingtonPractices.aspx
This surgery has two entrances and the most accessible route is on Moxham Avenue between the Fish and Chip Shop and the Pharmacy located between Taurima Street and Waitoa Road.There is no off street parking provided.
Access from the car park to reception
- The nearest curb cut to access the footpath from the street parking is at either end of the parking precinct at the pedestrian crossings.
- The Moxham Avenue entrance there is a concrete path between the two buildings leading to the surgery at the rear and this path is bisected by a drainage gutter with no cover grating a few metres from the footpath. The entrance to the surgery from this path is via a ramp with a handrail
- The glass doors although not electronic are easily opened
- Easy access for people with limited ambulatory ability
- Wheel chair accessible reception counter
- Wheelchair accessible toilets with handrails
- Barrier free corridors and doorways
- Footstool is available to help patient onto examination bed