Ngā Manukura o Āpōpō is Tomorrow's Clinical Leaders, which is designed to offer Māori Nurses and Midwives the opportunity to participate in a Māori clinical leadership programme.
Cohorts 22 and 23 are now full. Enrolments will be waitlisted.
Enrolments are open for Ngā Manukura o Āpōpō: Clinical Leadership Training Programme for Māori Nurses and Midwives.
The programme aims to:
- Increase participants' understanding of a broad number of 'cutting edge' clinical leadership issues;
- Provide a safe - but challenging - environment for participants to explore issues related to leadership in Māori nursing and midwifery; and,
- Build and strengthen participants' networks across the country by fostering support and strategy sharing.
The 8-day Clinical Leadership Training Programme consists of four 2-day wānanga spread over a 4-month period.
The Programme sessions are designed to stimulate learning, discussion, debate and action.
Key themes to be explored in the programme include:
- Governance and clinical governance;
- Leading a change management project to completion;
- Tools and strategies for Māori leaders;
- Leading to make a difference;
- Living by design; and,
- Current issues for Māori leaders.
PROGRAMME DATES FOR 2021
All wānanga will be held on a Thursday and Friday requiring overnight stay.
All wānanga will be held in Waikato at Ngā Hau e Whā Marae, Cambridge Community Marae, 3 Bracken St, Leamington, Cambridge.
Cohort 22: (Programme full)
- Wānanga Tuatahi - 18 and 19 March 2021
- Wānanga Tuarua - 15 and 16 April 2021
- Wānanga Tuatoru - 13 and 14 May 2021
- Wānanga Tuawhā - 17 and 18 June 2021
Cohort 23: (Programme full)
- Wānanga Tuatahi - 5 and 6 August 2021
- Wānanga Tuarua - 2 and 3 September 2021
- Wānanga Tuatoru - 30 September and 1 October 2021
- Wānanga Tuawhā - 4 and 5 November 2021
Any queries please contact Tania directly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the enrolment at this link: http://www.digitalindigenous.com/enrolment---ng257-manukura-o-256p333p333.html
For more information, check out: http://www.digitalindigenous.com/ng257-manukura-o-256p333p333.html
There are currently no documents.