Why choose to work in nursing?
Te Whatu Ora Capital, Coast and Hutt Valley is committed to leading safe, effective and compassionate nursing care. We work hard to ensure the workforce can impact on reducing health inequalities across the health journey.
To achieve this, the key focus for the nursing leadership team is knowing, growing and engaging our workforce to make sure people get the right care at the time in the right place.
We'll offer you:
- career/professional development opportunities
- flexible working opportunities
- high quality education and training
- work-life balance
- be part of a supportive team in a tertiary hospital
- work in a modern hospital – new children’s hospital currently under construction
- on-site gym and personal trainer.
We have a strong focus on working together to improve the health and independence for people, families and communities in our region. We are looking for nursing and midwifery applicants from all backgrounds who share our passion for safe, effective and compassionate care. We value diversity and is an inclusive workplace.