If you’re not from New Zealand or Australia, before you apply for a position with us you’ll need to consider your eligibility to work here.

Once you have checked your eligibility we can help suitable candidates gain residency and gain their practice certificates. You don’t to need to go to an employment agency.


Immigration New Zealand is the government agency that looks after New Zealand’s immigration rules and laws. They offer a range of visas to help people to visit, work, study, live or invest here.

You’ll find extensive information on the Immigration New Zealand website at https://www.immigration.govt.nz/about-us.

Qualification clearance

If you’re moving here from overseas, you will probably need to gain clearance for your qualifications from the relevant New Zealand Professional Registration Boards and Bodies. You will find a comprehensive list of registration boards below:

Last updated 2 October 2019.