Medical Registrar, Wellington Hospital Jan-Mar 1955, interrupted by ill-health
Period of sick leave Mar 1955-Jul 1956
Registrar, Pathology Department, Wellington Hospital 1956
Medical Tutor, Wellington Hospital 1957/58
Deputy Superintendent-in-Chief, Wellington Hospital Board 1959-1966. The post involved 60% clinical work; he had 9 inpatient beds which had been released by J V Cable in Wards 8 & 9,
and he undertook two OP clinics/week.
In 1964, he assisted J Verney Cable in establishing the first Renal Unit at Wellington Hospital
Staff Health MO, Wellington Hospital 1966 - 1970
Acting Sub Dean, Wellington Branch Faculty of Medicine, University of Otago 1965 - 1966
Visiting Physician, Wellington Hospital 1966-1987 (6/10 hosp)
In 1966 teamed with J V Cable in Wd 26 (newly-opened Seddon Wing) until Verney Cable retired
Then joined by Trevor Gebbie (who had previously been aligned with Tim Williams)
Retired from Wellington Hospital 31 Dec 1987.
Locum Physician posts Wellington, Kenepuru & Masterton Hospitals 1987-1994