Capital and Coast District Health Board logo

Frederick William BOND

Registered 20 Jan 1896 on certificate issued by the Board of Examiners after three years of apprenticeship.

 

Initially practised in Invercargill, then in Palmerston North

Dental Surgeon, Wellington Hospital 1917 - 1919 (covering for E Gordon Bender)

From 1936, he practised in Te Kuiti

Last updated 3 November 2016.