CCDHB Postgraduate Nursing Funding Application 2021
Applications open on 10th August 2020 and close 11th October 2020
Please ensure your application meets the funding eligibility as set out in the Health Workforce (HW) Funding Guide
Applications close 11:59pm Monday 11 October 2020
- THIS IS NOT AN ENROLMENT TO THE TERTIARY EDUCATION PROVIDER (TEP). You need to enrol for your course DIRECTLY with your education provider.
- This application covers the entire 2021 academic year and is your only opportunity to gain funding.
- All online applicants will be notified in writing in early December whether successful or not
Before you start this application you will need:
- previous papers you've completed and results.
- a completed Professional Development & Career Plan, signed by you and your manager.
- the date you last had a Performance Appraisal (HHS employees). Available on HR Kiosk
- the date you last achieved a PDRP Portfolio progression or maintenance (HHS employees) Under 'Skills/Competencies/Qualifications' section of the HR Kiosk
- your FTE (e.g. 1.0 FTE = 40hrs per week)
- your estimated hourly rate (for non-CCDHB employees) Your hourly rate is required for us to estimate the total cost of your study.