CCDHB Postgraduate Nursing Funding Application 2022
Please ensure your application meets the funding eligibility as set out in the Health Workforce (HW) Funding Guide
- THIS IS NOT AN ENROLMENT TO THE TERTIARY EDUCATION PROVIDER (TEP). You need to enrol for your course DIRECTLY with your education provider.
- This application covers the entire 2022 academic year and is your only opportunity to gain funding.
- All online applicants will be notified when funding becomes available whether successful or not
Before you start this application you will need:
- previous papers you've completed and results.
- a completed Professional Development & Career Plan, signed by you and your manager.
- the date you last had a Performance Appraisal (HHS employees). Available on HR Kiosk
- the date you last achieved a PDRP Portfolio progression or maintenance (HHS employees) Under 'Skills/Competencies/Qualifications' section of the HR Kiosk
- your FTE (e.g. 1.0 FTE = 40hrs per week)
- your estimated hourly rate (for non-CCDHB employees) Your hourly rate is required for us to estimate the total cost of your study.