Capital and Coast District Health Board (CCDHB) are committed to leading safe, effective and compassionate midwifery care.
Enhancing Women’s Health – engagement, equity, excellence
We can offer you a midwifery career in a supportive team environment with:
- roles in a variety of settings across the spectrum of midwifery care
- professional development opportunities
- flexible working conditions
- high quality education and training
- work-life balance
- on-site gym and personal trainer
- on site post-graduate education facilities
We're committed to providing a service that engages with our community and works to reduce health inequalities for women and babies in our region.
We are looking for midwives who share our passion for midwifery and providing excellence in care.
If you are a Lead Maternity Carer (LMC) and wish to apply for an access agreement with CCDHB, please email the Women’s Health Service (WHS) Administrator at RES-WHA@ccdhb.org.nz