We conduct clinical trials and other medical research services for the Wellington region and further afield, on a national and international basis.
Our role is to:
- Promote, support and conduct investigator-initiated research
- Contract, coordinate and facilitate industry-sponsored clinical trials.
Why work with us?
- We have dedicated premises within a major medical facility
- We are supported by high-quality specialist and general medical expertise and equipment
- We offer onsite access to patients and volunteers
- We are equipped and staffed to undertake a wide range of clinical trials
Capital and Coast District Health Board (CCDHB) Clinical Trials Unit prides itself on its ability and capacity to undertake robust, ethically approved clinical trials within a major public hospital.
If you need clinical trials or associated research undertaken, we can help. Contact us to find out more.