We invite you to apply via ACE (https://nursing.acenz.net.nz/). It is important to apply correctly so please follow the ACE instructions carefully.
You can select up to 5 practice areas of interest in your ACE application. Please also indicate your preferred area in your cover letter and why it appeals.
We try hard to match you to your preferred practice area even if that area is not currently recruiting. We will consider you for other roles and discuss this with you prior to appointment.
Expected October 2020 ENSIPP recruitment areas are:
- General Medicine Service 5 south
- Surgical service: 6 North (Orthopaedic & Urology),
- Cardiac care including coronary care: 6 South (Heart and Lung)
- Child Health: ward one
- Health of Older Persons within DHB: Ward 4 and 5 Kenepuru Hospital
- Assessment, Treatment and Rehabilitation: Ward 6 Kenepuru
- MHAIDS: Haumetikitiki regional inpatient forensics.