Have you or your family used the children’s hospital services?
Are you interested in:
- Learning about the plans for the new regional hospital for children and young people?
- Telling us what is important to you and your community?
- Giving your feedback on a prototype of a patient and clinic room?
- Providing ideas about the ‘look and feel’ of the hospital environment?
- Helping us to create a child, young person and family friendly hospital environment that is comfortable, easy to navigate, safe, effective, and enabling for children and young people?
When: Monday 13th November
Please contact us if you are interested in coming and let us know your preference for morning, afternoon or early evening. We will confirm the time and venue with you.