Location: Coastlands, PO Box 29, Paraparaumu
This practice is found in the Coastland Mall facing the Pak n Save car park. There is plenty of parking in the mall car park and immediately adjacent to the surgery is a car park designated for Mobility Parking Permit holders. There is a curb cut from this car park to the foot path.
Access from the car-park to reception
- The only entrance to the surgery is through the mall.
- Patients can easily travel from the designated car park through the electronic doors into the mall and then proceed a short distance into the mall to the entrance of the Surgery.
- The entrance is extremely large (almost a shop frontage).
- The door is a roller door which is permanently up when the surgery is operating.
- This entire route from the curb cut to reception is level.
- Off-street car park
- Mobility park close to rooms
- Easy access for people with limited ambulatory ability
- Easy wheelchair access
- Clear signage
- Wheelchair access toilets
- Barrier-free corridors and doorways
Although this surgery does not have a height adjust able examination bed it does have steps with a fixed hand rail for to assist patients onto the examination bed.