Address and contact details
Address: Level 4, Grand Plimmer Tower, Lambton Quay
Phone: (04) 472 6024
Fax: (04) 473 0323
Fees and enrolments
Accepting new patients? http://www.compasshealth.org.nz/PracticesandFees/WellingtonPractices.aspx
Grand Plimmer Tower is located off Plimmer Steps. Access is either via Lambton Quay, Boulcott Street or Willis Street (via Grand Arcade). There is the TraveLodge/Tournament car park building which adjoins the Office Tower Block. Entrance to this car park is off Gilmer Terrace, off Boulcott Street.
Access from the car park to reception
- Access can be gained from the Office Tower lifts (level eight) to level four.
- From the lift there is flat level access to the surgery doors.
- All doors on the route are electronic with no thresholds.
- The surgery itself has a light glass door with a push/pull action handle and no threshold.
- Public Car park building off Gilmer Terrace.
- Escalator access from Plimmer Lane, Lambton Quay.
- Easy wheelchair access from Gilmer Terrace, via Level eight of the Office Tower Block.
Although this surgery has a good accessible route once at the door of the surgery accessibility for a wheelchair user is totally restricted. There is absolutely no manoeuvring room in reception and an absence of any other accessibility features.