Below is a list of services that we provide:
- Disability Responsiveness
- Health of Older People & Palliative Care
- Maori Health
- Mental Health
- Organisational Planning
- provides leadership to the planning team and provide support to the Executive Management Team so that the team is motivated and committed to a common direction.
- Pacific Health
- Population Health and Intersectoral Strategy
- assists the DHB to maximise its overall population health gain across its key priority areas.
- Primary Care
- Primary Health Care Nursing - improves the patient journey between C&C DHB's primary, secondary and tertiary services. There are an estimated 500 primary health care nurses in C&C DHB. They work in a variety of services including: general practice, Public Health Services, schools, prison services, reproductive and sexual health, palliative care, Aged Care facilities, NGO support services, youth health, Maori or Pacific provider organisations and well-child services to name a few.
- Secondary/Tertiary, Operations & Analysis
- responsible for the portfolio management of secondary / tertiary hospital services, oral health, community pharmacy services, and the community laboratory services.