Previous | Next
The Children's Play Area
In 1922, the Hospital Board entered into a 10-year agreement with the Wellington Boys Institute giving them the use the play area at front of the hospital grounds, with the conditions that they pay a peppercorn rental, and be responsible for erecting and maintaining the equipment.
This photograph was taken in 1929
Alexander Turnbull Library, National Library of NZ, Te Puna Matauranga o Aotearoa
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14