In 1886, Drs Collins and Gillon were appointed honorary surgeons, and
Dr G A D Mahon and Dr G W Cole were
made honorary physicians.
In 1888, the surgeons were Dr Collins and Dr W Fell,
the physicians were
Dr Cole and Dr J H Robertson, and Dr Kemp was re-appointed
In 1890, the surgeons were Dr Collins and Dr A Martin, the physicians were
Dr B E Goff and Dr H Adams, and
Dr F Wallace Mckenzie was appointed ophthalmic surgeon.
In 1892, the number of honorary surgeons was increased to three, and those appointed were Drs Collins, Gillon and Martin,
the physicians were Drs Fell and Cahill, and Dr Mackenzie continued as ophthalmic surgeon with additional responsibilities
for ear, nose and throat surgery.
Dr Martin resigned his post in 1893 and sailed to England for a nine month trip.
Dr Fell replaced Dr Martin as honorary surgeon, and Dr Adams replaced Dr Fell as honorary physician.
In 1894, the surgeons were Drs Collins, Martin and Fell; the number of physicians was increased to
three - Dr Adams, Dr G E Anson, and
Dr D P James.
Dr Mackenzie remained ophthalmic
surgeon. By 1896, the number of honorary surgeons had increased to four and the number of honorary
physicians to three.
In 1898, the number of honorary physicians was increased to four.